TECHNICAL MANAGER – STUDIOS (1 Position)
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit a competent individual to the position of Technical Manager – Studios to help meet the growing demands of the organization. Reporting to the Chief Engineer, The Technical Manager Studios will be responsible for all broadcast engineering, planning, delivery and operation of technical services at Royal Media Services Radio and Television studios.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Ensure the implementation of the latest and most appropriate technical solutions.
- Ensure that technical services delivered comply with the highest standards and fulfil all production demands.
- Assist the live production teams with planning and coordination of all technical broadcast from venues.
- Manage the broadcast systems, cabling, power supply and related technical facilities at each venue.
- Assist with the day to day technical operations, maintenance and installation of broadcast AV systems at Royal Media services Radio and Television studios.
- Manage all technical teams at the studio and locations
Academic, professional Experience and person specification
- Degree in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering or Higher National Diploma in the same and from recognised institutions.
- Over 5 years experience in a busy broadcast studios environment.
- Experience in broadcast ICT networks will be an added advantage.
- Problem solving and communication skills.
- High level of personal integrity and reliability.
- Innovative, creative and self motivated
If you qualify, please send your application and resume to [email protected] or
Address to: THE HR DIRECTOR
ROYAL MEDIA SERVICES
PO BOX 7468-00300
Closing date will be March 26th, 2019 at 5pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.