STUDIO TECHNICAL OPERATOR- ONE POST
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit a suitably qualified individual to the position of a Studio Technical Operator. He/she will be required to report to the Head of Studio operations Inooro TV.
Available Vacancies: One (1)
Key roles & responsibilities
- Vision mixing including source switching, mixing, keying/effects
- Sound mixing balancing of live and recorded Programs, setting up of live events
- Camera operations, phasing, balancing and general maintenance
- Operating station Play outs, correcting formats, audio and video
- Recording, Dubbing using audio and video formats, audio for storage and playbacks
- Studio/location lighting
Academic and professional/work Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Film and video production from a recognized institution
- At least one year relevant experience as Soundman, Cameraman and vision mixer operator in a busy media house.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Knowledge of Audio mixers, Cameras, Station play outs and studio lighting.
- Sound knowledge of the local and international social, political and economic news-shaping environment
- A clear communicating voice
- Ability to think and Judge accurately.
If you find this a good challenge and you qualify, please send your application and CV to [email protected]. Quote the code REF No. HRD/STO/HR/09/2018
Closing date will be Friday 27th September, 2018 at 5pm. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted