Egesa FM is the leading Gusii Station in Kenya and the Greater Gusii Region broadcasting in Ekegusii 24 hours.
We are leading in South Nyanza region according to the latest Synovate report.
The programs are based on the identity of Abagusii people and have a twist of some modern fusion to attract the modern and up-market audience who want to be associated with the culture
Why use our radio
- Egesa FM is the popular station in the South Nyanza topography which comprises of Kisii and Nyamira Counties.
- Language of broadcast is Ekegusii
- Egesa FM appeals to the Rural Listeners at 68%, as compared to their urban counterparts at 32%.
- The gap between the main competitors is 30% lower showing that Egesa is the Ekegusii station of choice.
- Like many vernacular radio stations, Egesa listeners are among the older listeners and have a 50 -50 gender audience.
- Covers Nairobi area and its environs on 103.2fm, Nyamira and Kisii Counties and the surrounding on 94.6fm.
- Egesa fm offers a range of programs which educates Omogusii about lifestyle, current affairs, entertainment, culture, etc.
- Our online audience can find us on https://rmsradio.co.ke/brands/egesa-fm/ and via the Citizen Radio mobile app which is available on Google PlayStore and AppStore