Sulwe Fm Broadcasts in the Bukusu Dialect. The Name Sulwe Means the Brightest Morning Star that rises at Dawn. It aims to keep the Bukusu well informed, Educated and Entertained.
Sulwe Fm is the Only Bukusu station both on frequency, radio Apps and online presence.
Our presentation is conversational, fun, structured and very professional. Sulwe Fm delivers the Bukusu culture feel, both in music and programming in a contemporary and professional way.
Why use our radio
- Kenya’s only Bukusu station which Reaches and appeals to Bukusus
- Kibukusu is our language of broadcast which connects easily with the audience and gives them a sense of belonging.
- Sulwe is an all professional radio station with seasoned broadcasters who understands the culture and way of lives of their audiences.
- Our programming caters for all our audiences and connects with each one at a personal level.
- We are the only station in Kenya that concentrate to address social, economic and political issues affecting Bukusu in Bungoma and Trans-Nzoia county.