Who are we?
Ramogi FM is Kenya’s leading dholuo FM radio station and the first audio-visual Radio in East and Central Africa, with an almost nationwide footprint on terrestrial transmission, online reach via CitizenRadio App and on the latest technology of audio-visual digital transmission -VIUSASA across the whole world.
The Station’s slogan : Kar Chuny Jaluo, simply translates to ‘The desires of the luo meaning the station is designed to suit the deep desires of the Luos to the full.
Why Ramogi FM?
- Has the highest reach, affinity and share of ear in the Lake Region at 38.4% according to the latest KARF findings, cutting across Urban and Rural set-up and all gender.
- Array of programs tailored and based on the identity of the Luo’s which seeks to meet their preferences and expectations
- Dholuo is our language of broadcast,we therefore connect well with the audience
- The station has been set on a back drop of the Luo culture and values, combined with strong personalities, and offer an eclectic mix that keeps all its audience to their sets mandate that it has kept for the last 16 years with a promise to offer more exciting programs that transform lives, educate, inform and entertain!
- The station appeals not only to luos but everybody who understands and appreciates dholuo music, culture, information and entertainment.
Listen to us on:
- Nairobi 107.1FM
- Kisumu 107.6 FM
- Siaya 98.4 FM
- Homabay 97.0FM
- Migori 95.4FM and 98.6FM
- Mombasa 99.2FM
- Nakuru 95.4 FM
Online Via link https://rmsradio.co.ke/brands/ramogi-fm/
Radio Citizen App and Viusasa App Available on AppStore and PlayStore
Facebook: Ramogi FM