Mulembe FM is the number one Luhya station speaking to the 17 sub- tribes of the Luhya community and those interested in the Luhya lifestyle.
Mulembe is a Luhya word which means peace. And our slogan is ‘Omwoyo kwa Baluhya’ which simply means the heartbeat of Luhya.
Why Mulembe FM
- We broadcast in the dialect which is understood by all the 17 sub-tribes of the Luhya people.
- We have vibrant, professional and seasoned presenters who connect well with our audience
- Our programs are transformative and clearly segmented to suit our audience needs.
- We cover social, political and economic issues that give our audience a platform to learn and share ideas that impact positively on their lives.
- We play rich Luhya music. Swahili, South African and Lingala music is also incorporated in our playlist.
- We interact with our audience one on one during our on ground events and via social media: Facebook(Mulembe fm), twitter (Mulembe_fm and Instagram(Mulembe fm)
- 99.0fm: Kakamega, Busia, Bungoma, Vihiga, and parts of Nyanza
- 95.8fm: Eldoret and its environs
- 97.9fm: Nairobi, Kajiado, Parts of Central and Eastern
- Citizen Radio app & https://www.citizen.digital/radio/mulembe-fm-live-8, Other parts of Kenya and the world