Bahari Fm is one of the Many Coastal Stations but the only one under the Royal Media Umbrella.
We cut a Niche by talking to the resident Coastal person either by birth or affiliation.
Our presentation style is pleasant, jolly, full of fun with a professional touch.
If you are a Lover of Coastal Blend of Music from Bango, Chakacha, Taarab and Cultural Mix of the Native Languages then Bahari Fm is your Station of Choice.
Why use our radio
- A Coastal Station that understands the ways and lifestyle of those dwelling in the Coast Counties.
- Our Main Language of broadcast is Kiswahili Cha Kijomba with specialized daily shows from the Mijikenda Communities, Taitas, Tavetas not forgetting the Pokomos.
- Our Team of Presenters is comprised from all Native tribes in the Coast region hence cutting across all cultural and religious boundaries.
- Our Programming caters for our target audience and we can identify with their day to day needs and wishes.
- Social, economic and political issues affecting our audience is our core drive in our Programming content.
- You will get more than what you bargained for since we understand our Client’s needs and our Listener’s preference.
KUNA SAMAKI WENGI BAHARINI LAKINI BAHARI YA WABEBA WOTE.