Royal Media Services is looking to fill the Learning and Development Manager position. The successful person will be responsible for the creation and delivery of bespoke training programmes designed with leadership, management, business, and personal progression and best practice in mind. They will need to understand the organization’s strategy, identify learning priorities, and create learning environments where employees can continuously develop as they expand their talents and skills across all levels within the organization.
If you believe you have what it takes to fill the above position, take time and read through and apply.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the learning and development manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Taking charge of the Company-wide training programs
- Carry out staff skills audits and work closely with various leaders across the organization to understand and design appropriate training plans.
- Come up with appropriate training budgets.
- Create flexible learning interventions and platforms (through digital and other means) to meet the workforce’s diverse needs.
- Plan end-to-end development programs according to the organizational requirements.
- Plan and prepare training materials in line with the latest trends and design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other training
- In charge of the companywide performance management processes
- Lead in the review of the relevant manuals and other documentation
- Develop various coaching interventions for different cadres of staff as well as take up coaching for managers, supervisors, and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Build relationships with third-party training providers and partners
- Record and report training courses, schedules, and results. Share the same with the management on a regular basis.
- Assist in other roles in the department
ACADEMIC AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Education/Journalism or any other relevant field.
- IHRM Certified Professional ( if not yet, eligible for this certification)
- Master’s degree in HR or a relevant field
- Familiarity with 5+ years of work experience as a Learning/Development and performance management Specialist, Training and Development Manager, Training Manager, or a similar role
- Hands-on experience in LMS (Learning Management Systems) and e-learning platforms and practices as well as knowledge of effective instructional models and resources.
- Good understanding of organizational change and growth.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sharp business acumen
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
If you find this a good challenge and you qualify, please send your application and CV to email@example.com. Quote the code HR/LDM/05/23. The closing date will be May 31st, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.